Are you planning to write the PCR112- Democracy and Good Governance course in NOUN University? Then, you are in the right post because we have study materials you need to help you pass this course successfully. 2018 Past Questions and Answers PCR112
This study material is what you need to pass this examination because it will prepare you deeply for the fast approaching examinations.
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
How is 2018 Past Questions and Answers PCR112 Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. .
Sample of 2018 Past Questions and Answers PCR112
Identify the option that is not among the three levels at which due process can be observed in the political sphere of Nigeria. _ Answer: Level of education
The most adjudged freest, fairest, and transparent election in the history of Nigeria was conducted on ________ _ Answer: 34132
Which of the following is not among the feature of accountability? _ Answer: Secretary
Under whose leadership was the Fulani intelligentsia succeeded in overthrowing the Hausa dynasties in Sokoto, Gwandu etc _ Answer: Othman Dan Fodio
______ is the abuse of public office for private gains _ Answer: Corruption
British constitution is said to be ——– because it has evolved gradually from the eleventh century to date. _ Answer: Unwritten
A widespread willingness and readiness on the part of those who govern and those who are governed to abide by both the letter and the spirit of the fundamental laws can be reffered to as —–
_ Answer: Constitutionalism
What is the principle that propagates supremacy of the law as opposed to the arbitrary power of government or individual called? _ Answer: Rule of Law
The concept of the rule of law was popularised by —— _ Answer: A. V. Dicey
A system of government in which ultimate power or sovereignty rests with a small number or group of people is called —– _ Answer: Aristocracy
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.Pounds to Naira
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.WAEC Result
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.Information Guide Nigeria
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!