This is one of the prestigious institution in Nigeria that base it admission on the aggregate scores of candidate. There are some essential things required to prepare adequately for the Adeyemi College of Education post UTME and the best way is to consider using our Adeyemi College of Education post UTME past questions and answers to help yourself.Information Guide Nigeria
This past questions have been verified and it is guaranteed to be an original copy. This means that you are going to receive this past question via your email address or WhatsApp at once. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should get the past questions and Answers and how the examination is pattern.
Why you need Adeyemi College of Education Post Utme Past Questions PDF
- Recognize repeated questions in the examination hall.
- Gain an insight into the nature of the exam.
- Answer more questions faster and correctly.
How is Adeyemi College of Education Post Utme Past Questions PDF Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice, theory and practical format and it is not usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Some topics in the practical questions involves calculation which means you could bring mathematical instruments to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Adeyemi College of Education Post Utme Past Questions PDF
1. One of these is not a desirable feature of a good statistical table
(a) A table must reveal salient features of data
(b) A table must clearly communicate information in a neat and concise form
(c) A table must be self-sufficient
(d) A table must be self-explanatory
(e) None of the above
2. Which of these is a measure of location
(b) Standard deviation
(d) All of the above
(e) None of the above
3. Statistics is a set of tools whose proper use will …….. the decision maker
(a) Completely fill the needs of
(e) None of the above
4. The length of a rectangle is three times its width. If the perimeter is 72 cm, the width of the rectangle is
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. WAEC Result
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!