Are you looking for the best materials that will help you to pass the ASCON recruitment examination? Then, you are definitely in the right place. Here is the best place you can Download Administrative staff college of Nigeria (ASCON) recruitment past questions and answers in PDF.
This ASCON past question has been compiled for the benefit of all candidates who will be writing the ASCON recruitment exams which will commence soon. If you really desire to work with the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON) Then ASCON recruitment aptitude test Past Questions and answers is what you need to guarantee success at the exams. This past questions material which is available for download will expose you to what to expect, and from previous tests, master frequently repeated questions.
ASCON recruitment aptitude test Past Questions and answers is what you need to guarantee success at the exam with the past questions you will Learn what to expect from previous tests, master frequently repeated questions.
Why you need Administrative Staff College of Nigeria Past Questions and Answers
Students usually have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking how the exams will look like and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect. Past questions and answers materials will help you to familiarize yourself with examination questions. As a result, you can have peace of mind because you know what you are likely to find in the exam.
How is Administrative Staff College of Nigeria Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which are usually in objective format (multiple choice format). We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the past questions for your upcoming exam revision. This ASCON recruitment examination is being divided into different part which includes;
(i) English Language (Essay and Comprehension components).
(ii) Logical Thinking.
(iii) Basic Statistics.
(iv) General Knowledge.
Paper I (Essay).
Sample of Administrative Staff College of Nigeria Past Questions and Answers
The following are sample ASCON past questions and answers:
|356)||The daily sales in a week at a petrol station are 100 litres, 825 litres, 707 litres, 830 litres, 642 litres, 908 litres and 112 likes. What is the average daily sales? A. 848 litresB. 589 3/7 litresC. 718 litresD. 617 litres|
|357)||If 480.00 borrowed for 3 years simple interest became N516, what was its rate of interest?A. 5%B. 2 ½ %C. 6%D. 4%|
|358)||Yinka and Segun have 120 oranges Yinka gets 16 oranges more than Segun. How many oranges has Segun? A. 60B. 26C. 68D. 52|
|359)||What fraction of N4.32 is N 3.87 A. 41/48B. 43/48C. 47/48D. 39/48|
|360)||The full meaning of WAEC A. West African Examinations CouncilB. West Africa Examination CouncilC. West Africa Examination CouncilsD. West Africa Examination|
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Pounds to Naira
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students get scholarship into schools with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ASCON Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “Youscholarshipsill schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Ascon Past Questions and answers in pdf format, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness it and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance ontention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!