To register for Amazon Affiliate Program in Nigeria is something almost everyone finds difficult to complete.
Affiliate marketers like you and I struggle to get Amazon affiliate account fully registered but never succeed in completing the registration.
The common problem that I used to have is the Phone verification issue I don’t know about you.
I have written this guide to help you successfully register for the Amazon affiliate program In Nigeria, Including how you can get through with the Amazon phone number verification issue.
If you are looking for How-To;
- Solve the amazon affiliate phone verification problem
- Make Money On Amazon Affiliate Program
- Recieve Amazon Payments in Nigeria.
This article is for you.
Let me create your Tax and phone number Verified Amazon affiliate account for a token while you rest.
Table Of Interest
What Is Amazon Affiliate Program?
Amazon Affiliate Program is a program managed by the world’s largest online store.
They have varieties of products that everybody would love to buy.
The Amazon Affiliate Program (Amazon associates) allows you to promote links on your site.
You get paid when a customer purchases a product through your unique affiliate ID.
If you are new to Affiliate Marketing, I want to explain how affiliate marketing works and how lucrative it is for you as a blogger or publisher.
How Does Amazon Affiliate Work?
Amazon will pay you as an associate through commissions when someone makes a purchase using your unique affiliate ID.
There is no limit to what you earn from doing your job as an affiliate.
If a product from Amazon costs $3,000, and a customer purchased that product through your affiliate link.
Amazon is to pay a commission of 30% for that product that person purchased; you will end up earning $900.
Only for that product, the customer purchased through your link.
I hope that’s clear to you, and by now, you understand how affiliate marketing works.
PS: Note you will not earn a commission of 30% on products because every product and category has its commission rate.
Amazon Affiliate Program commission rate starts from 4% per Item and varies with products.
How To Register For Amazon Affiliate Program In Nigeria
To Register for Amazon Affiliate Program In Nigeria, you need to have the following resources;
- A fast internet connection and PC to register.
- An Android 6.0 or Greater, to Receive a phone call. Don’t worry, I will explain it a little later.
- You will need a new email to register. If you have an account with Amazon but not verified yet, click here to jump to the phone verification section of this post. But if you still use a new email, no problem, that’s your choice.
Step 1: Visit Amazon Associates sign up page.
If you have all the resources listed above, copy the link below and head over to the Amazon associate sign up page to create an account.
Step 2: Create an account.
You will be prompt to sign in click on “Create a new Amazon account.” From the next page, fill in your pieces of information.
Add your website or blog and select “No” on the next screen, then click Next. Add your website description and select other options that apply to your niche then click the “Next” button.
That’s it; you are done with the miscellaneous.
Now, if you are from countries other than the US, please follow these steps to get a US phone number to pass the Amazon phone verification step.
Don’t worry about the phone verification process, it is easy, and it requires no technical skill of you doing it.
Step 3: Amazon Affiliate Phone Verification Problem Fixed
You have been trying to get a US phone number, and you have read a lot of tutorials online on how to get one.
But most of the tutorials you read did not tell you the process of getting the phone number. They will ask you to download the Text Plus android app, then install it and sign up.
On the process of doing it, you will get an error like,
“Sorry but Text plus cannot work in your country,“
or it will not give a response but keeps on loading with a circular icon on the screen of your Android device.
Well, it doesn’t work that way, read further to find out how to get FREE US Phone Number.
Here is the Big Catch
I have got you covered with the full tutorial on how to get the free US phone number. I will get you started right away.
But before we get things going, please minimize the Amazon phone verification tab and follow the below steps. To get you started, you will need to get a VPN App.
We will make use of Zenmate VPN; you can download it by following the download link I will be sharing in the next step.
Why You Need Zenmate VPN App
You need Zenmate VPN App to change your IP address to match that of the US. It will allow you to sign up on the Text Plus app and complete the registration for Amazon Affiliate Program In Nigeria. Without ZenMate, the Text Plus app won’t work.
Step 1: Download ZenMate VPN
- Download the ZenMate VPN app from the Google Play store and create an account. Zenmate will send you an email to verify your email address for you to start using the FREE 7 Days Premium trial of ZenMate VPN service.
- Login to the Zenmate app from your Android device and set the location to the United States. ZenMate will connect, showing a green logo and a key at the top of the notification bar of your Android device.
Step 2: Download And Install The Text Plus App.
Before you download the Text Plus App for Amazon phone number verification, make sure the Zenmate App is turned on, and the location is set to the United States.
- Install the Text Plus app on your Android device and click on the sign up button.
- Choose a user-name and password and accept the terms and conditions and then click on the sign-up button.
- Now click on “Select State.“
- Choose an area code and then click on add a phone number.
- Verify that you are a human by completing the reCaptcha.
That’s all, and you now have a USA phone.
Step 3: Finally Verifying Your Amazon Affiliate Account
Now head over to the phone verification step on Amazon.
- Enter the phone number you got from the text plus app without adding the +1 prefix.
- Click on “Call me now.”
Important: Make sure you are on the Verification page while placing the call
A 4-digit code will be auto-generated by Amazon on the registration page.
When the call comes in, click on the dial pad and wait till the caller tells you to punch the 4-digit code that is displayed on the Amazon affiliate Phone verification page.
After you must have done that, wait for a few seconds, then your screen should display the same message as seen on the image.
Read Also: Get USA phone number for PayPal Verification In Nigeria.
If you see the image above, it means you followed the tutorial well. If not so, please go on and restart again. Complete the tax information by clicking the “Now” button.
I have written a guide that will help you to verify tax information here in Nigeria. As for any other country, you can also do the same except if you are the US person.
If you cannot do it all by yourself or you find it difficult passing through the registration processes. I can help you set up an account for a fee of $11 (₦4,000) contact me now.
How To Recieve Your Amazon Payments in Nigeria.
To able to receive amazon affiliate payments in Nigeria, there are ONLY two possible ways which one is the most recommended.
You need a US account number to receive cash without delays. I recommend using Payoneer as they allow every business account to create a custom US account number.
Step 1: Register For A Payoneer Account.
- Click here to the Payoneer registration page.
- From there, select that you are business or individual and provide the necessary information required by Payoneer.
- You will be prompted add your local bank account and its swift code do it and submit
- If you don’t know how to get your bank swift code, you can search on google for the list, and you will be provided with code from other sources.
- After completing your registration, allow the team to review your account.
- Once they are done, you will receive an email confirming your account is active.
Step 2: Adding To Affiliate Account Payoneer To receive Amazon Payments In Nigeria
- When your account is active, here is how to find your US account.
- Log in to your Payoneer account
- Click on the “Global Payments” tab
- Select your US account, and the below information should pop up.
- Open a new tab and login to your Amazon affiliate account.
- Navigate to settings, look under “Payment and Tax Information,” choose the “Change payment method.”
- Now, from the page, choose “Direct Deposit” as your payout option.
- Select “United States” as the country where your bank is located from the list.
- Fill the form provided to you appropriately using Payoneer US bank account details from your Payoneer account. Remember, your mind is always checking and not savings.
- Now, the “Click Submit” button.
That’s it; go and make some commissions and get paid directly to your Payoneer account.
If you face any issue during the registration of your Amazon affiliate account, please comment, and I will attend to you.
You can also use the contact page at your left-hand of this post. Leave a message, and I will attend to you shortly.