Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Aptitude test past questions is the complete compilation of all the previous year’s questions that have been given to candidates who wish to get admission into different universities, Polytechnic, and colleges, since this is one of the screening exercises of any institution and this past question and answers as been made easy by being presented in a digital format.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Aptitude test questions is what every intending candidate needs to pass the examination well.
Why you need Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers.
Candidate usually have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking how the exams will look like and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect. Past questions will help you to familiarize yourself with exam questions. As a result, you can have peace of mind because you know what you are likely to find in the exam.
How is Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
Question 1 (numerical)
Q: Which company has the highest annual profit per employee?
This question is rather straightforward, simply divide the profits of each company by the number of employees each company has.
You will find the correct answer is A.
Question 2 (logical)
Q: Which figure completes the sequence?
From left to right, the circle moves one place clockwise around the box each time. This pattern continues onto the next row. Each row and column also contains each variation of the three different shaded circles.
Therefore, the correct answer is:
Question 3 (verbal)
Q: Financial incentives had no part to play in the development of the gun.
According to the passage, is this statement: True, False or Cannot Say?
The passage does not mention financial incentives or economic gain, so we cannot tell from information in the passage alone.
So the correct answer is Cannot Say.
Question 4 (spatial)
Q: Which net can be folded to form the given shape?
This question requires some mental gymnastics, with the correct answer being option C.
- How to Buy
- We will send the past questions to your email address.Delivery AssuranceHow are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.We wish you good luck!