The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management examination is fast approaching therefore you have to start preparation immediately. You must have pondered about the questions are patterned or curious about getting appropriate answers, don’t worry I have provided concise answers to past questions which is what every student needs to use before the examination.
The comprehensive compilation of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Past Questions and Answers and this material is up for grab which is now in a PDF format for easy download and now compatible with all electronic devices.
Why you need CIPM Exam Past Questions
A copy of this Past Question is designed to give you insight on what CIPM examination looks like, help you manage the limited time that will be given to you, prepare you ahead of time and boost your confidence level.
How is CIPM Exam Past Questions Pattern
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which is usually in objective and Theory Pattern. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to studying the Past Questions.
Below are samples of this study and the procedure to download the full PDF file. Dollar to Naira Rate
Samples of this cipm exam past questions
In order to show to the authenticity of our past question, we have brought you samples of questions that have been asked during this examination. See past question samples below;
1. Advantages of e-learning are but one:
a. Supports business strategy and objectives
b. Offsite training is impossible
c. Beneficiaries are restricted to managers
d. Updating data and activities are difficult
e. Learning and development are built on virtual platform that are marred with poor network
2. Which of these statements describes the reason for measuring intellectual capital as stated by Marr et al 2003
a. To help organizations formulate their strategy
b. Identify learning dysfunctions
c. Proffer hindrance to effectiveness
d. To communicate reason
e. To create virtual work arrangements
3. Identify which of the following elements do not serve the business needs in the training proposal:
a. Embedded learning
b. Basis for defining training assignments
c. Articulating training to management
d. Demonstrates the objectives and action plan for carrying out training programme
e. A reference document.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Pounds to Naira
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students get scholarship into schools with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for CIPM Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CIPM Past Questions and answers in pdf format, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!