What is CIPM Intermediate 2 Past Questions:
Chartered Institute of personnel management past question is a compilation of questions that the management of this institute has given to students to answer to qualify for the award of a professional certificate in personnel management. This, therefore, means that from the inception of this professional body, they have been setting examinations for students and we have put together these questions and made them available for interested participants who would love to do well in the CIMP examination.
Why You Need A Copy Of Cipm Intermediate 2 Past Questions
Having explained what the CIMP past question is all about, we would like to tell you few reasons why you need to get the CIMP past questions in PDF Format. As the world is tilting toward technology on a daily basis, you have to follow suit. In order words, the pdf file is a portable file that allows you to use it with the aid of your smartphone. When you have the CIPM Intermediate 2 Past Questions in PDF Format, you don need to bother about the paper copy because this is more secured than the other.
If you are career-oriented and you don’t just want to pass the examination but want to pass outstandingly, then you need the CIMP past questions. other reasons are;
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already been solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
CIPM Intermediate 2 Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original CIPM Intermediate 2 Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
QST 1. This phase helps employees to choose a career that is realistically obtainable and a good fit and to determine the weaknesses they need to overcome to achieve their career goals.
a) Development Phase
b) Determination Phase
c) Assessment Phase
d) Direction Phase
QST 2. Self-assessment usually involves doing
a) Skills assessment exercises
b) Completing an interests survey
c) Clarifying Values
d) All of the Above
QTS 3. Some of the tools used by organizations for career development are
a) Succession Planning
b) Promotability Forecasts
c) Psychological Testing
d) Performance Appraisal
e) All of the Above
QTS 4. During the Direction phase of career development, the most commonly provided information services are
a) Job-posting systems
b) Skills inventories
c) Career Paths
d) Career Resource Centers
e) All of the Above
QST 5. During the development phase of career development, the most common development programs offered by organizations are
c) Job Rotation
d) Tuition Assistance
e) All of the above
QST 6. This phase of career development involves determining the type of career that employees want and the steps they must take to realize their career goals.
a) Direction Phase
b) Development Phase
c) Determination Phase
d) Assessment Phase
How to Buy Cipm Intermediate 2 Past Questions
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb form
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Pounds to Naira
NOT COMPLETE!!! Get the Complete CIPM Intermediate 2 Past Questions now. See the payments method above.
7 Tips to Prepare for CIPM Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CIPM Intermediate 2 Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting. Npower Recruitment
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Waec Result
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!