Are you writing the examination of cultural and creative art? Do you know how to pass the examination with ease? These Cultural and Creative Art questions and answers were pulled from previous questions which have been asked by examiners over the years. Cultural and Creative Art questions is compiled to serve as reference material to help student draw up the examination faster. It could also help students assess their level of exam preparation. Each sample question includes correct answers.
Why you need Cultural and Creative Art Past Questions
Past questions enables you identify possible number of questions that will set in your year of examination. This is very important because it will enable you adjust your preparatory speed.
How is Cultural and Creative Art Past Questions Pattern?
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in objective and multiple choice pattern or format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions.
Sample of Cultural and Creative Art Past Questions
TOPIC: ACQUISITION OF ART SKILLS
DIRECTION: Choose the correct answer from the lettered options.
1. In textiles, the vertical edge of a fabric is called _____________.
2. Paper Machine is useful in ______.
B. graphic art
C. basic design
D. sculpture or m
3. There are ____ types of fabric decoration.
4. Horses in the coat of arms represent _______.
C. unity and faith
D. dignity and pride5. Bach and Handel were composers of the _________ period.
C. Dark Ages
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Pounds to Naira
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students get scholarship into schools with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!