We all know how tough the competition is to find a job as a government teacher in Nigeria at the moment and to get employment, you need to be at their very best to have a chance – that is why you need the past questions and answers to help you. We have compiled all previous years past questions and answers for you.
In this post, you will find out how to download the updated past questions for the upcoming Delta State Teachers Recruitment examination.
Why you need Delta State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in PDF.
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique can help you if you have limited time.
How is Delta State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in PDF. Pattern?
We have made it simple for you. we bring all the questions which is usually in objective format since it is not in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions.
Sample of Delta State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answers in PDF.
1. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDC and NAFDAC
b. NERDC and TRCN
c. NUC and lCPC
d. NCCE and NBTE
e. ICPC and EFCC
2. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of the lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programmes
d. Guides the teacher in planning
3. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centred learning.
b. Teacher-centred learning
c. Child-centred learning
d. Parent-centred learning
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!