Lot of people .apply to get employment into the Economic and Financial Crime Commission every year, Only a handful of them are picked. The candidates picked are those that passed the Screening exercise very well. Recent research show that these people studied with the help of the Past Questions.
The Efcc Past Questions are a compilation of questions over time. This past questions and answers are questions which have been asked in preceding years and the free sample have been uploaded too in this post as it shows you how the exams will be. We have therefore decided to help soon-to-be employed personnel get the past questions with ease.
This past questions is the compilation of all the past questions which was asked in previous years and it can be downloaded using any device that you are using at the moment.
Why you need EFCC Past Questions and Answers
You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- It equips you beforehand.
- It guides you on how to answer exam technical questions.
How is Efcc Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
Efcc Past Questions and Answers are pattern in multiple choice and objectives format. The exams past questions is a compilation of all the past questions that have been asked in preceding years. We can assure you of these questions being repeated or rephrased.
Sample of Efcc Past Questions and Answers
In addition to questions from the major areas above, below is an excerpt of questions from simple knowledge of EFCC related issues:
1. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 General Elections in Nigeria?
a. Unity Party of Nigeria
b. National Party of Nigeria
c. Social Democratic Party
2. When didn’t the Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
3. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Herbert Macauly
b. Nnamdi Azikiwe
c. Obafemi Awolowo
d. Alhmadu Bello
4. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
a. Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
b. Unity Party of Nigeria
c. National Party of Nigeria
d. Social Democratic Party
5.What name is given to the crime of deliberately burning someone else’s property?
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Efcc past question, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!