This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the basic nursing programme of FCT College of Nursing Sciences that the admission list for 2022 has been released by the management. However, the admitted candidates are expected to attend an interview as scheduled by the institution to further screen them. See details of the interview date, documents required, and the venue below.
The under listed students have been given admission into FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada for Basic Nursing Programme. You are to report to the Principal, FCT College of Nursing Gwagwalada, with the original and photocopy of the following document to collect your admission letters;
- Remita receipt of acceptance fee of Fifty Thousand (N50,000) naira only
- Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
- Primary School leaving certificate
- WAEC / NECO certificate
- Complete six(6) years Secondary School testimonial
2. Registration and Resumption start from 16th June, 2022 while Orientation and lectures commence from 20th June 2022. Failure to resume two weeks ( ie 4th July, 2022) after resumption means forfeiture of the admission.
3. Please note that accommodation spaces are limited therefore would be on first come first served basis.
4. FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE (N50,000) ON REMITA PLATFORM
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & States”
- Click on “FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMIN”
- Click on “Who do you want to pay” and choose; FCT Health & Human Services Secretariat.
- Click on Name of service/purpose and choose; ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Enter other payment details as required and click “SUBMIT” to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Use any Bank Branch of your choice to complete your payment.
5. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE UNDERLISTED CONDIDATES