The FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME Form for the school year 2021/2022 is now available. The Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu hopes to inform the public and all prospective candidates that the Post-UTME form for the school year 2021/2022 is now accessible and enrollment is ongoing. Applicants must enrol if they are interested, qualified, and fulfil the requirement, as well as if their JAMB cut-off mark is achieved. The following sections provide information on the courses available, the cost of the admission form, qualifications and prerequisites, and how to apply. jamb form
Applications are invited to apply for the ongoing application exercise for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening for the 2021/2022 academic session. Jamb Result
- Biomedical Engineering Technology Npower Recruitment
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination. FEDCODTTEN Post-UTME Form
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
Method of Application
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under-listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidence of payment.