See the list of available courses, admission requirements, cost of application form, and how to apply below.Waec Result
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the various Part-Time Degree programmes of the Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Following Faculties and under-listed departments are available to apply for the Fuotuoke Partime Degree Programmes.
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics FUOTUOKE Part-Time Admission Form
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science Pounds to Naira
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only by using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card for the application form. Npower Recruitment
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR PART-TIME ONLINE APPLICATION
1. Go to the URL: https://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/ on your browser
2. Click on the APPLICATIONS tab on the home page of the portal or click Application link on
the site of the banner.
3. Click on the link PART-TIME Jamb Result
4. Click on BUY PIN to purchase the Application PIN
5. Enter your Name, email and Phone Number and then CLICK on PAY USING REMITA
6. Confirm payment details, select payment type (Verve, Mastercard, visa card, naira debit
card or PAY at Bank. Then click on ‘’NEXT’’ As shown below.
7.Fill in your card details and click on “SUBMIT”
7b) If the payment is successful, you will see a transaction success message on your screen
containing your APPLICATION PIN
7a. Please also note that an email containing your application pin will be sent to email address
provided. Dollar to Naira Rate
7b. (i) If you selected the BANK BRANCH payment option, copy the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
code and proceed to any of the banks nationwide to make payment via a Remita Platform.
ii. After payment at the bank you will be given a print-out (payment receipt). On our homepage
(http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng/) enter the RRR where you have PULL TRANSACTION (RRR) and click on GO:
iii) Click on FETCH to generate your application PIN. Your application PIN will also be forwarded to email address. Copy your application PIN.
8. To continue your application. Click on APPLICATIONS on the homepage, then PART-TIME.
9. Enter your application PIN and click on START APPLICATION.
10. Select study in view (e.g., Bachelor of Art), Faculty/School and Department and then Click
11. Upload your passport photograph and then click on NEXT.
12. CLICK on each link provided below to upload relevant documents which includes O’ level
Certificate(s), Birth certificate or age declaration, LGA Identification letter. Then CLICK on NEXT.
13. FILL OUT Biodata form correctly and CLICK on NEXT
14. Enter your uploaded results/qualification and then Click on Next
15. Enter your Work History and Then Click on Next Npower Recruitment
16. View and Print your summary page, then close your application. Waec Result
Completed Application Forms are to be submitted ONLINE not later than Monday, 31th January 2022.