The Federal university of technology is one of the highly recommended schools in Nigeria. Most students who choose the Federal University of Technology, Akure know that it is the best and sometimes scared due to the massive flow of candidate each year, to them once they hear about writing FUTA Post UTME Exam because they see it as being difficult. But the only way it can be difficult is being unprepared for the examination.
In preparing for the incoming examination, preparing with the right materials is very important. Like the FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers will help you to know a alot about the past questions and come out with distinction.
You may wonder why I mentioned FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. Federal University of Technology, Akura repeats up to 75% Post UTME Exam questions. Candidate who use this past questions and Answers testify each year that the past questions helped them gain admission into the institution.
Now imagine having the answers to 75% of the questions you are expected to answer at the tip of your finger you are sure to have achieve and study your dream course.
Read more about how to have a copy of this past questions in this post. We have made a free sample on English subjects to give you a clue about the questions.
Why you need Futa Utme Past Questions
We can never overemphasize the reason you should get the FUTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers when preparing for FUTA Post UTME Exam because studying FUTA past questions and answers PDF increases your chances of gaining admission to the university.
How is Futa Utme Past Question Pattern?
FUTA adopts the CBT Exams format for their Post UTME Screening. What this implies is that you should have a basic knowledge of computer operation, which we believe you have after having passed the UTME or JAMB which is now a CBT exam.
Talking about the subjects and number of questions you should be expecting as an applicant, you should be expecting 50 questions from three or four of the subject combination you wrote in JAMB or UTME.
Sample of Futa Utme Past Questions
In each of the following sentences, there is one word in italics and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in italics and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
Binetou’s inquisitiveness is in sharp contrast with her sister’s _______
2. Though at first it appeared an insignificant idea, it turned out to be quite
3. After grasping the fundamental aspects of his job, Kwesi had to cope with more ______ procedures.
4. The youth prefer discussing contemporary issues to _______ ones
5. As erroneous as it might sound, the Headmaster’s assumption was quite ______
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Futa Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, past questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!