Never to worry if this is you, we have actually helped a lot of candidates succeed through Gce Past Questions on Mathematics. In this article, we have exposed all you need to know about this past question and how it will benefit you in preparing for the exams.
Getting this past question will help you score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out. Pounds to Naira
We offer original Gce Past Questions on Mathematics. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the Gce Past Questions on Mathematics and how to make payments and other important information below.
Why You Need A Copy Of Gce Past Questions on Mathematics
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
- This past question has already be solved with their answers arranged accordingly.
Download free Gce Past Questions on Mathematics
Yes, you can get free Gce Past Questions on Mathematics from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year Gce Past Questions on Mathematics from us.
The Gce Past Questions on Mathematics free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
Gce Past Questions on Mathematics Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Gce Past Questions on Mathematics, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. If the 2nd and 5th terms of a G.P are 6 and 48 respectively, find the sum of the first for term
2. If sinθθ = K find tanθθ, 0o ≤≤ θθ ≤≤ 90o
3. Evaluate (101.5)2 – (100.5)2
4. Express the product of 0.06 and 0.09 in standard form
A. 5.4 * 10-1
5. Simplify 361/2 x 64-1/3 x 50
6. Find the quadratic equation whose roots are x = -2 or x = 7
A. x2 + 2x – 7 = 0
B. x2 – 2x + 7 = 0
C. x2 + 5 +14 = 0
D. x2 – 5x – 14 = 0
E. x2 + 5x – 14 = 0
7. A sales girl gave a change of N1.15 to a customer instead of N1.25. Calculate her percentage error
8. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
9. If the total surface area of a solid hemisphere is equal to its volume, find the radius
10. If 23x + 101x = 130x, find the value of x
11. Simplify: (34−2334−23) x 11515
13. The distance, d, through which a stone falls from rest varies directly as the square of the time, t, taken. If the stone falls 45cm in 3 seconds, how far will it fall in 6 seconds?
14. Which of the following is a valid conclusion from the premise. “Nigeria footballers are good footballers”?
A. Joseph plays football in Nigeria, therefore, he is a good footballer
B. Joseph is a good footballer, therefore, he is a Nigerian footballer
C. Joseph is a Nigerian footballer, therefore, he is a good footballer
D. Joseph plays good football, therefore, he is a Nigerian footballer
15. On a map, 1cm represents 5km. Find the area on the map that represents 100km2.
16. Simplify; 3n−1×27n+181n3n−1×27n+181n
D. 3n + 1
17. What sum of money will amount to D10,400 in 5 years at 6% simple interest?
18. The roots of a quadratic equation are 4343 and -3737. Find the equation
A. 21×2 – 19x – 12 = 0
B. 21×2 + 37x – 12 = 0
C. 21×2 – x + 12 = 0
D. 21×2 + 7x – 4 = 0
19. Find the values of y for which the expression y2−9y+18y2+4y−21y2−9y+18y2+4y−21 is undefined
A. 6, -7
B. 3, -6
C. 3, -7
D. -3, -7
20. Given that 2x + y = 7 and 3x – 2y = 3, by how much is 7x greater than 10?
21. Simplify; 21−x−1×21−x−1x
22. Make s the subject of the relation: P = S + sm2nrsm2nr
A. s = mrpnr+m2mrpnr+m2
B. s = nr+m2mrpnr+m2mrp
C. s = nrpmr+m2nrpmr+m2
D. s = nrpnr+m2nrpnr+m2
23. Factorize; (2x + 3y)2 – (x – 4y)2
A. (3x – y)(x + 7y)
B. (3x + y)(2x – 7y)
C. (3x + y)(x – 7y)
D. (3x – y)(2x + 7y)
24. The curve surface area of a cylinder, 5cm high is 110cm 2. Find the radius of its base. [Take π=227π=227]
25. The volume of a pyramid with height 15cm is 90cm3. If its base is a rectangle with dimension xcm by 6cm, find the value of x
26. Calculate the gradient of the line PQ
27. A straight line passes through the point P(1,2) and Q
(5,8). Calculate the length PQ
28. If cos θθ = x and sin 60o = x + 0.5 0o < θθ < 90o, find, correct to the nearest degree, the value of θθ
The table shows the ages of students in a club. How many students are in the club?
30. The marks of eight students in a test are: 3, 10, 4, 5, 14, 13, 16 and 7. Find the range
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Npower Recruitment
NOT COMPLETE!!! Get the Complete WAEC Gce Past Questions on Mathematics now. See payments method above.
7 Tips to Prepare for GCE Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Gce Past Questions on Mathematics, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!