Learn how Group Leads Chrome Extension will work to help you reduce the stress of scrapping emails from the Facebook group you own.
Let’s start with my two-line story or skip to the main section below.
Thomas is the founder of a Facebook group. It was growing every day.
One day, he sat to think of how he could automate collecting emails from his fast-growing Facebook group. Then he searched for possible tools but couldn’t find a considerable match.
To cut the story short, what I am about to show will help Thomas solve his problem, save time and money as well as you too.
Now, that’s my two-line story.
- 1 What is Group Leads Chrome Extension?
- 1.1 How Does Group Leads Chrome Extension Work?
- 1.2 Does Group Leads Chrome Extension Allow Multiple Group?
- 1.3 Who Can Use Group Leads Chrome Extension?
- 1.4 Do You Need Third Party Software To Use Group Leads?
- 1.5 Group Leads Chrome Extension A PC App?
- 1.6 Can I Use Group Leads Chrome Extension Android or Apples?
- 1.7 Can I Use a single License For Multiple PCs?
- 1.8 Does Group Leads Chrome Extension have Free Trial?
- 2 Pros (Advantages) and Cons (Disadvantages) of Group Leads Chrome Extension
- 3 How To Get Started With Group Leads
- 4 Summing-up on Group Leads Chrome Extension.
I have a quick question first.
Have you ever wondered how to build an email list using Facebook Groups?
Well, if you have ever thought of it, your questions about to get answered in just a few minutes.
You can start a Facebook group today, collect emails from new members easily and fast.
With the help Group Leads Chrome Extension, you learn how you can build your email list using Facebook group without any manual process.
This post may sound somewhat impossible to you, but let me show you what Group Leads can do and whatnot.
What is Group Leads Chrome Extension?
Group Leads Chrome Extension is a software that helps you convert facebook members to email subscribers at the click of a button.
Revolutionary software that will help you build leads without you paying for anybody to extract them.
How Does Group Leads Chrome Extension Work?
Group Leads Chrome Extension is newbie-friendly; it means anyone can set it up and start using it IMMEDIATELY without having to hire a techy. It Works both On PC and Mac.
Once it is set up with your preferred email marketing tool, you can start generating leads from your Facebook groups.
You are required
- To Set up questions, you want new members to answer.
- Install and enable Group Leads Chrome Extension license.
- Set it up, and connect with your google sheet with preferred email marketing software.
All you have to do is click the “Approve all” button from your Facebook group admin dashboard.
KABOOM, emails provided will be added to a google sheet and your connected Autoresponder.
Now, I’ve said it in words, why not watch it in action with your own eyes?
Watch the video below to get a quick rundown of how Group Leads Chrome Extension works.
Does Group Leads Chrome Extension Allow Multiple Group?
The basic plan allows you to connect to only two groups. However, the onetime payment plan will enable you to connect to unlimited groups that you manage.
Once you have purchased a license and activate it, you are authorized to use it on any group that you manage as admin.
Who Can Use Group Leads Chrome Extension?
The chrome extension is for anybody who owns a Facebook group and wants to collect build an email list using a Facebook group.
- Internet Marketers
- Influencers and many more can use Group Leads. There is no exception.
Do You Need Third Party Software To Use Group Leads?
No, all you have to do is set the chrome extension up and start using on your groups.
Zapier is not needed too. Just set up and enjoy building email lists using Facebook group(s).
Group Leads Chrome Extension A PC App?
No, it is not a PC app but an extension for Chrome browsers; it works both on Mack and PCs.
I have not tried this on firefox yet, but chrome is the official and recommended browser to use for Group Leads for the better and desired outcomes.
Can I Use Group Leads Chrome Extension Android or Apples?
No, you can use group leads on PC chrome browsers; it works better that way and saves you from stress.
Can I Use a single License For Multiple PCs?
Yes, it is itinerant, you can install the Group Leads Chrome Extension from any computer Provided that you have your license active and valid.
I recommend that you use the license ONLY on your Personal Computer
Because using Group Leads Chrome Extension on just any PC may get your passwords and credentials stolen.
Does Group Leads Chrome Extension have Free Trial?
Yes, they offer a FREE trial for new users. You can sign up and use it for 14 days.
During this time, you have limited-time use to the software.
After 14 days, you will no longer get to use the service and no support. So, it would be best if you upgraded to start enjoying the benefit.
Pros (Advantages) and Cons (Disadvantages) of Group Leads Chrome Extension
Every software, no matter how good or efficient they claim to be, they must have an advantage and the disadvantage side of it.
Now, Let’s quickly go through the Pros and Cons of The Software.
This section of the post will help you know the benefits of using the software for growing your email lists from Facebook groups.
- Group Leads Chrome Extension is a user-friendly tool: Newbies can set it up quickly, and no techy skill is required.
- Features 14 popular email marketing tools such as; Mailchimp, Sendy, Getresponse, Mailerlite, and more
- Saves time and money: You don’t have to pay a Virtual Assistant to collect emails from new members before approving them manually.
- This Amazing Software is Fully Automated: After setup, “Custom approve All” will take care of the Automation while you get fast results immediately.
- The group leads Works with UNLIMITED Facebook groups.
- The software Let’s you grab members’ data such as Name, email, FB ID, and Answer then export to G-sheet at a go.
- Value for money is guaranteed, and it is tested and proved effective over time.
- Money-back guarantee is included; If you bought the lifetime license key and you are not satisfied, your money will be refunded immediately.
- Subscription is cheap ($27 per month) and also have a lifetime license of $279
- Group Leads Chrome Extension allows you to send disapproval message to disapproved users stating the reasons why they were not added to the group
- It Doesn’t work on across all browsers like Firefox, Opera, and Yandex. The group leads works only on Chrome Browser.
How To Get Started With Group Leads
Are you interested in using this software, right? Let me quickly show me how to get a monthly based or Lifetime License.
Step 1: Register For License Key
Click here to the registration page
- Choose a plan that you like to purchase, “I recommend Pro Plan.”
- It will save you a lot of money because it is capped yearly and saves you $28. Otherwise, go for the “Starter plan.”
But If you want to enjoy more value, get a lifetime license, and save yourself some bucks, I use the lifetime plan.
- Enter your email address and continue
- Choose your Country
- Finally, make payment with your PayPal or debit card. PayPal is the Fastest and Most secure way of making payments online.
Step 2: Setting Up Your Group Leads Account
- After purchasing your license, follow this link to the page and click on “Add to Chrome.”
- Once you have installed the chrome extension, check your email address to collect your license key.
- Copy the keys and launch the group leads extension.
- Enter your License key and log in.
- Now, go back to the email and click on the set-up instructions, and you are ready.
Summing-up on Group Leads Chrome Extension.
Solved Thomas’s Problem?
Yes, 100% and Thomas is enjoying his lifetime value, you can enjoy it too. Just sign up and follow the instruction there
Who is Thomas? That was me.
I have tested the software, and It is working, and I have my lifetime license Activated.
Have any questions to ask about this software? Use the comment section to ask your question, and I will answer them as soon as possible.