Interested candidates should follow the details below on the admission requirements and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that Admissions into ND and HND full time, ND and HND part-time, Pre-HND FT/PT, and Pre-ND into Heritage Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 session has started. Interested in qualified candidates are to apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Heritage Polytechnic admissions for 2021/2022 session
Interested applicants are to visit: http://heritagepoly.edu.ng/eportals/#section-apply to apply.
Please note that your Registration Number and Portal Access code are your personal details, hence ensure you change the default access code issued after you login. For any support, feel free to email us via [email protected] or visit ICT Unit.
Heritage Poly has four (4) steps to complete registration
- Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Print payment receipt/invoice
Apply Now :
- Select UTME Screening Form
- Chose Screening Form type (UTME Screening Form)
- Add your email Address
- Jamb registration Number
- Phone Number
- Choose the Payment option and proceed
Note: Form Fee: N2,000
- Enter Transaction Reference ID
- Click on get login details
Note: you will be Issued: Registration No | Password
3. Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Form Registration Number
- Click on Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
Note: Your Transaction TransReference ID will be shown here.
4. Print payment receipt/invoice
- Enter TransReference ID or Confirmation Number
- Click on Check payment status
Note: Your Confirmation Number is on the Payment Receipt from the Bank. Your Transaction Reference is on Payment Invoice from the Portal.