ICAN Pathfinder Foundation Past Questions and answer is available here for you. Do you wish to download ICAN past questions for the Pathfinder Foundation Level exams? If so, then you are at the right place to obtain genuine copies.
Candidates who will be taking the ICAN examination can download the past questions papers and study them. I recommend these past questions for you because it has been helpful to so many candidates. it has made a lot of candidates successful in the past.
Why you need ICAN Foundation Past Questions
Past questions helps identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions.. Dollar to Naira Rate
How is ICAN Foundation Past Questions Pattern
We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in objective and theory format. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions.
Contents of a typical Professional Level Exams cover subjects like Corporate Reporting, Advanced Taxation, Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Audit and Assurance.
ICAN Foundation Sample Questions
Below is ICAN Foundation Past Questions and Answers in objectives pattern
1. The officer responsible for ascertaining whether all public expenditure and appropriation are in time with the approved guideline is the
C. Auditor General
ANSWER: C (Auditor-General)
2. The cash basis of accounting requires the recognition of revenue only when they are
A. sent Out
ANSWER: D (Received)
3. Responsibility accounting is particularly concerned with
A. variable cost
B. fixed cost
C. controllable costs
D. uncontrollable costs
ANSWER: C (Controllable costs)
4. Earnings per share is a measure of
ANSWER: B (Profitability)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students get scholarship into schools with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for ICAN Foundation Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, ICAN Foundation past questions and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!