Imo State Teachers (IMSUBEB) is one of the screening exercises which is taken by all applicants who are interested in gaining admission for us. It is very important that you start studying for the exams before you are called for an IMSUBEB screening examination.
We have received testimonies on how it helped those who used past questions to scale through successfully. Those that got employment into Imo State Universal Basic Education Board are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. Plan and strategize on how to sail through the competition. You must understand that the competition is high because you have many top brains who will compete with you. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Why you need IMSUBEB Past Questions
Past questions helps familiarize you with likely examination questions, time, strength, weaknesses and technicalities of questions. When studying with past questions, endeavor to attempt 60% or more of each year’s question correctly.
How is IMSUBEB Past Questions Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice format or objectives and it is not usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. This exams involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination hall instead of coming with the intentions of getting from your partner and getting into trouble in the process with your supervisor.
Sample of IMSUBEB Past Questions
1. The ultimate goal of curriculum of planning is to
a. Develop programme for society
b. Develop individual skills
c. Establish more schools
d. Guide educational programme
e. Design teachers’ programme
2. Curriculum design differ primary in
a. Teaching and learning involves
b. Principles of teaching and learning
c. Method, content and structure
d. Methodology and application
e. Scope and sequence.
3. Broad – field curriculum design is usually criticized because …….
a. It is difficult to organize
b. Of its cumbersome nature
c. It does not include fieldtrips
d. It does not take care of student’s interests.
e. Subject demarcations still exist.
4. Activity curriculum does not require
a. A lot of instructional materials.
b. Co-curricula activities
c. Game and sports
d. Planned activities
e. Infrastructure and equipment
5. Tyler’s curriculum planning process has
d. 3 steps
e. 2 steps
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.