The International Well Control Forum (IWCF) is the only independent body focused on oil and gas well control training, accreditation and certification. The school is known for it discipline and every parent want to send their wards to the best. Therefore, due to the high level of students, they decided to come up with an examination for all the students who applies to study.
This entrance exam is known to be a tough nut to crack and every student who have no experience in these, there are so many other things which will be derived from studying this material. Many candidates have testified, why not get this material and be the next testifier. Past questions and answers has really helped different candidates achieve maximum success.
This past question is the compilation of all the questions and answers that have been asked to student over the years and the year of it occurrence which are all put together for you. Over 60% of questions are usually repeated or rephrased from past questions. Remember that success comes from hard work so you must be ready to put in the work to get outstanding results.
Why you need Iwcf Past Questions
Below are the essence and benefits of having Nigerian Military School past questions and answers.
- It prepares you for the forthcoming examination.
- Better understanding of how exams questions is.
- Through preparation, you can discover how wide you have read.
- The major areas to focus on will be exposed.
How is Iwcf Past Questions Pattern?
The Iwcf entrance examination consists of two parts. The first part is objrctives , which is mandatory for all candidates. Subsequently, the candidate is expected to complete the second part which is the theory.
Sample of Iwcf Past Questions
TIME ALLOTTED: 1 hourQ1. What is meant by PRIMARY WELL CONTROL?a. The use of Blow Out preventers to close in a well that is flowingb. The slow Circulating Rate Pressure used in the kill processc. The use of Mud Hydrostatic to balance fluid pressures in the formationd. The use of Pit Volume and Flow rate measuring devices to recognize a kickQ2. In an open well with gas cut mud when is bottom hole pressure reduced themost?a. When the gas is at the surfaceb. When the gas is at bottomc. When the gas is at the casing shoe[adsenseyu4]Q3. When you would consider taking a slow circulating rate pressure?(Select two answers)a. Only after drilling out casing shoeb. At beginning of each shift
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Iwcf Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Iwcf Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!