We would like to debunk a wrong notion held by some jamb candidates. it is the idea of trying to use a subject to complement the other. We have heard some candidates saying if I cannot score well in one subject, I will use others to complement it. It is important to let you know that all subjects are important as long as jamb is concerned. Therefore, we bring you Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf. this will serve as a practical guide to you as you prepare for the exams.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf is the compilation of all the mathematics questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for admission into various courses of an institution for the coming academic session and the past question is presented in pdf format.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf
Many candidates who got this past question from us are still happy with themselves they did because of the resounding success during the exams and we are sure you can do better than they did in the exams. When you give it try, you will be impressed in the end. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf Patterned
Normally, the Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf and watch yourself do better than you expected in the exam. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf Download
If you do not want to keep repeating the process of writing Jamb, then you need to get this past question.
This past question will also expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- If M represents the median and D the mode of the
measurements 5, 9, 3, 5, 8 then (M,D) is
A. (6,5) B. (5,8) C. (5,7)
D. (5,5) E. (7,5)
- A construction company is owned by two partners X
and Yand it is agreed that their profit will be divided in
the ratio 4:5. at the end of the year. Y received #5,000
more than x. what is the total profit of the company for
A. #20,000.00 B. P’0#25,000.00 C. #30,000.00
D. #15,000.003 E.#45,000.00
- Given a regular hexagon, calculate each interior angle
of the hexagon.
A. 600 B. 300 C. 1200
D. 450 E. 1350
- Solve the following equations
4x – 3 = 3x + y = 2y + 5x – 12
A. 4x=5, y= 2 B. x=2, y=5 C. x=-2, y=-5
D. x=5,y=-2 E. x=-5,y=-2
- If x = 1 is root of the equation
x3 – 2×2 – 5x + 6, find the other roots
A. -3and2 B. –2 and2 C. 3and –2
D. 1and 3 E. –3and 1
- If x is jointly proportional to the cube of y and the
fourth power of z. In what ratio is x increased or
decreased when y is halved and z is doubled?
A. 4:1 increase B. 2:1increase C. 1:4 decrease
D. 1: 1 no change E. 3: 4 decrease
- In the above figure PQR = 600, QPR= 900, PRS = 900,
RPS = 450,QR= 8cm.Determine PS
A. 2Ö3cm B. 4Ö6cm C. 2Ö6cm
D. 8Ö6cm E. 8cm
- Given that cos z = L, where z is an acute angle find an
expression for Co +Z – cosecz
sec Z + tan z
A. l – L B. L2-Ö1-L2 C. -L-Ö1-L
1+L L2+L-1 (C1+L) +Ö1-L2
D. ÖL-1. E. L-(L2-1)
(L1+L2) +Ö1-L2 1+ Ö1 – L2+ Ö1 – L2
- If 0.0000152 x 0.00042 =Ax108,where
1 £A< 10, find Aand B.
A. A= 9, B= 6`.38 B. A= 6.38, B = -9 C. A= 6.38, B = 9
D. A= 6.38, B = -1 E. A= 6.38, B= 1
- If x + 2 and x – 1 are factors of the expressions lx +
2kx2 + 24, find the values of l and k
A. l=-6,k=-9 B. l=-2,k= 1 C. l=-2,k=-1
D. l=0,k= 1 E. l=6,k= 0
- Make T the subject of the equation
av = 3 2V + T
1- V a 2T
A. 3av/(1-v) B. 2v(1-v)2 – a2v2/2a2v2 – (1-V)2
C. 2v(1 – v)2 + a3v2/ 2a2v2 + (1 – v)2
D. 2v(1 – v)2 – a4v3/2a3v3 – (1 – v)3
E. 2v(1-v)3 – a4v3/2a3v3 + (1-v)3
- In a class of 60 pupils, the statistical distribution of the
number of pupils offering Biology, History, French,
Geography and Additional Mathematics is as shown in
the pie chart above. How many pupils offer Additional
13 The value of (0.303)3 – (0.02)3 is
A. 0.019 B. 0.0019 C. 0.00019
D. 0.000019 E. 0.000035
- y varies partly as the square of x and y partly as the
inverse of the square root of x. write down the
expression for y if y= 2 when x = 1 and y= 6 when x =
A. y = 10×2 + 52 B. y = x2 + 1
31 31Öx Öx
C. y= x2 + 1 D. y= x2 + 1 E. y = 10 (x2 + 1 )
x 31 31Ö x 31( Öx)
- Simplify (x – 7) / (x2 – 9) ( x2 – 3x)/( x2 – 49)
A. x/(x-3)(x+7) B. (x+3)(x+7)/x C. x/(x-3)(x –
D. x/(x+3)(x+7) E. x/(x+4)(x+7)
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle at (3x
+ 1)cm, (3x – 1) cmand x cm.
A. 2 B. 6 C. 18
D. 12 E. 0
- The scores of a set of a final year students in the first
semester examination in a paper are
41,29,55,21,47,70,70,40,43,56,73,23,50,50. find the median
of the scores.
A. 47 B. 481/2 C. 50
D. 48 E. 49
How to Buy
The complete Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for JAMB Mathematics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Jamb Past Questions and Answers on Mathematics Pdf, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!