Welcome, we have for you free JSCE past questions and answers in pdf for download. All junior students in Nigerian secondary schools are aware of the JSCE examination which is fast approaching. You must know that it is either you prepare properly towards this exams or you accept your chances to fail.
All schools always prepare it student for the Jsce examination, but, it is not enough as a student needs to prepare wide. The key for adequate preparation is by the use of past questions as it will give you full information on what you need to know. The best students among all the students that are writing this exams testified that past questions were one of the major tools to achieve maximum success.
You can’t underrate the power of past Questions, with the right Guide and proper preparation you should have straight A’s in your junior waec. Past Questions help you to achieve that. Read below for more information on how the exams is pattern and the best ways to pass.
Why you need Jsce Past Questions PDF
No one will ever pray not to be a successful candidates but the truth of the matter is not everyone will pass. So, for you to prepare at hand, it is expedient you get yourself the past question and study from page to page so as to be ready to answer all related questions you might face in process of writing this examination.
The past question we will be giving here is accompanied with an answer so, when you have time to study, you do not need to stress yourself looking for an answer, all question has been fully answered, all you need do is download and start reading.
How is Jsce Past Questions PDF Pattern?
The JSCE past questions is patterned in three ways. there are only objectives, no theory, and to some subjects, there is the no subjective aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the JSCE past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Jsce Past Questions PDF
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS: Answers are Bold
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. –4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f? Jamb form
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!