This Past questions and Answers are for those who are offering this course in the university and it may be their first time studying this course in this level. You may not know how the exams will be pattern. This past questions help you want to have deep knowledge on how the exams will be set. Are you worried about what will be the main focus of study in the examination? Worry no more.
This past question is the compilation of all the questions and answers that have been asked to student over the years and the year of it occurrence which are all put together for you. Over 60% of Questions are usually repeated or rephrased from past questions. Remember that success comes from hard work so you must be ready to put in the work to get outstanding results.
Why you need Literature in English Past Questions
The past questions and answers guide has a great advantage towards preparing for the examination like Helping you overcome examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
Additionally, the past questions and answers guide equips you beforehand. Also, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions. Furthermore, it helps you avoid unfortunate and unwanted eventualities.
How is Literature in English Past Questions Pattern?
This past questions in literature are usually in multiple choice format or objectives. Which is a combination of different sections and literatures. We took out time to compile complete past questions from past years with correct answers. The pattern of answering this questions are patterned with the exams scheme. This is sure to help you scale through the exams with flying colors because 60% of these questions are usually repeated in the examination.
Sample of Literature in English Past Questions
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretation is given. choose the interpretation that is most appropriate for each sentence
21. Can you imagine Oka behaving as he has all the knowledge in the world? This means that Oka
A. does not really know everything
B. knows so much more than we think
C. is admired by everybody
D. respects other people
22. Akin is too full of himself. This means that Akin
A. talks too much
B. eats too much
C. is too proud
D. is quite annoying
23. she slogged her guts out for the examination. This means that she
A. she failed the examination despite working hard for it.
B. passed the examination despite not working hard for it
C. used unfair means to face the examination
D. really worked very hard for the examination
24. I admire Modou: very few people can stomach all of Adaeze’s insults. This means that Modou
A. tolerated Adaeze’s insults
B. was a weakling
C. had no answer to Adaeze’s insult
D. did the right thing by remaining silent.
25. After months of battling with stroke, he is now a shadow of his former self. This means that he
A. is now frail
B. is vulnerable
C. is hopeless
D. has almost recovered
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Futa Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, past questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!