This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates that Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria has made available the list of admitted candidates on the JAMB portal. Candidates who applied for admission to the institution can now proceed in checking their Portal to see if they’ve been admitted.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS
See the procedure to your admission status below; Dollar to Naira
How to check the admission list on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS NCAT Admission List
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission
- Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer Npower Recruitment
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by Candidates
Instructions to all applicants
- Your Admission Letters will be generated automatically, ONLY when you accept the offer of admission.
- Print the Admission Letter and wait for the announcement of the resumption date.
- For those applicants who have NOT uploaded their O’Level results should note that: Pounds to Naira
- Uploading of O’Level result is a MANDATORY requirement for the offer of admission.
- A combined result of up to two (2) sittings (in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) is acceptable.
- For those candidates who are interested in studying in the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria but DID NOT make our Institution their first choice, are advised to do CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB PORTAL making our College their first choice and RE-UPLOAD their O’Level results for admission. Waec Result