2 – 5 years relevant post NYSC experience.
- Basic experience and exposure to Organisational Structure Design, Project Scheduling, and Process Mapping tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of the overall HR function.
- Basic knowledge of organisation development particularly around Change Management and developing Organisational Culture.
- Basic experience of, and commitment to, continuous organisational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Exposure to HRIS software functionality; a very strong plus.
- Operational HR Experience: HR Analytics, Recruitment, Training, Performance management systems, Employee relations, internal consulting, etc., and knowledge of HR Laws; HR dashboard – graphic representation and interpretation of information.
- Experience in research, analysis, collection/collation, interpretation, and presentation of data; developing standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics; interfacing and liaison with top and senior management, employees, and other key stakeholders.
Desired Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- Basic Generalist HR knowledge and competencies.
- Basic appreciation of general database design, structure, functions, and processes, and experience with database tools.
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach.
- Average knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and HR Automated Systems.
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem solving skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws and other statutory laws.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “NGX Recruitment- Organisational Development & HRIS Management Officer” as the subject of the email.