Therefore, we bring to you Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
The Nigerian Society of Engineers is the umbrella organization for the Engineering Profession in Nigeria. The Society looks after the professional needs of members through well-structured programmes and regular interactions among the different cadre of membership, enhancing high professional standards and ethical practices.
t is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Nigerian Society Of Engineers Examination Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been asked previously during the above-mentioned exam.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions
All those who have bought our Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Nigerian Society Of Engineers Examination Past Questions Download
If you must become a registered engineer in Nigeria, then you have every reason to take this exam. Note it is not easy to pass this exam but if you have a copy of their previously asked questions, you will be able to prepare and be confident for the exams and there is no doubt that you will not come out successful. incase you don’t know why you need this past question, we have provided the following reasons for you:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Nigerian Society Of Engineers Examination Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
1 . The softness or hardness of a grinding wheel depends upon the type & amount of bonding material used. For general purpose cutter grinding __________ grinding wheel is normally used.
C. silicon carbide
D. aluminum oxide
2 . Tin based white metals are used, where bearings are subjected to
A. high pressure & load.
B. low pressure & load.
C. high temperature.
D. large surface wear.
3 . Friction factor for fluid flow in pipe does not depend upon the
A. pipe length.
B. pipe roughness.
C. fluid density & viscosity.
D. mass flow rate of fluid.
6 . Fog is an example of colloidal system of
A. solid dispersed in gas.
B. solid dispersed in liquid.
C. liquid dispersed in gas.
D. gas dispersed in liquid.
- Chromium molybdenum steel can not be welded using __________ welding.
B. electrical resistance
D. any of these
- Which capacitor-store higher amount of energy?
B. Paper capacitor
C. Mica capacitor
D. Plastic film capacitor
- In paramagnetic materials
permanent magnetic dipoles exist but the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is negligible
B. permanent magnetic dipole do not exist
C. permanent magnetic dipoles exist and the interaction between neighbouring dipoles is very strong
D. permanent magnetic dipole moment may or may not exist
- Pick up the correct statement from the following:
For thin structures subjected to wetting and drying, the water-cement ratio should be 0.45
B. For mass concrete structures subjected to wetting and drying, the water ratio should be 0.55
C. For thin structures which remain continuously underwater, the water-cement ratio by weight should be 0.55
D. All the above.
How to Buy
The complete Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions with accurate answers is N2,000.
Kindly pay to Ac: GOTOSCHOOL LIMITED 1015256082 Zenith Bank.
After payment, send the (1) proof of payment, (2) course of study, (3) name of past questions paid for and (4) email address to Ifiokobong (Examsguru) at Whatsapp: 08026529647. We will send the past questions to your email address.
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nigerian Society Of Engineers Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nigerian Society of Engineers Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!