Preparation for this course examination is the next stage after the aptitude test. You must be prepared well for every examination for you to have a better chance to get good grades. Revising with this past question is exactly the most exciting activity.
However, it really does make a difference. Academic studies consistently show that candidates who practice get more get better grades. Practice makes you a much better and significantly increases your odds of being successful. You must also be familiar with the core values of the Noun exams you are writing and this can be done by revising or preparing for this examination with this past question paper.
Why you need NOUN Past Question on CSS331
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
Pattern of NOUN Past Question on CSS331
The nature Noun Past questions and css331 in this school has remained the same over the years. Questions in total picked from different areas as combined for your intending course of study. Questions are not tough, if you truly wrote and any exams in this institution yourself, then this exams should be a mere stroll in the park for you.
It is always patterned in theory format and covers the scope of study for the semester.
Sample of NOUN Past Question on CSS331
National Open University Of Nigeria
Department of Criminology and Security Studies
Faculty of Social Sciences
University Village, Jabi, Abuja
Pen on Paper Examinations. June 2017_2
Course Code: CSS 331
Course Title: Methods of Social Research
Time Allowed: 3hours Course Unit: 3
Instruction: : : Answer any four (4) questions. Organization and Coherency of answers
Attracts extra marks
⦁ Explain what social research is all about with emphasis on the main activities. (17.5 marks)
⦁ Enumerate and briefly explain the three groups into which research by nature of data collected can be categorized. (17.5 marks)
⦁ Critically discuss any three (3) ethical issues in social science research. (17.5 marks)
⦁ What is questionnaire? Examine the basic issues that a researcher must put into consideration when constructing questionnaire. (17.5 marks)
⦁ Explain the following with appropriate examples: (17.5 marks)
⦁ Participant observation
⦁ Cluster sampling
⦁ Focus group discussion
⦁ Derive a researchable topic on any social problem in the Nigerian society. Identify the independent and dependent variables, state the research problem, explain the method you will adopt to collect data and how you will analyze data collected. (17.5 marks)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, NOUN Past Question on CSS331, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck