To open a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria is easy; just a few steps you are done. Just like another PayPal creation guide that I have published, this method is only one of the best out there.
If you are looking for the best alternative to US PayPal Account or any other high-risk PayPal country, Lesotho Paypal is a good go for you.
Why Should You Open a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria?
It gives you the ability to recover your account back with the necessary required documents. US PayPal accounts are cool, but then the risks of losing your funds are high that a single mistake can evoke the PayPal hammer.
Lately, there is being much complaining that most people are unable to retrieve their PayPal account in Nigeria because they don’t have documents to provide.
Of course, some internet marketers won’t tell you the bad about using the US PayPal account in Nigeria, and they want to make their money a let you suffer the rest.
You’re desperately in need of a PayPal account that could do almost anything. But your attention has been deviated to see only the right side of using such PayPal in Nigeria.
Is it Secure to Open a Lesotho PayPal Account in Nigeria?
Lesotho PayPal in Nigeria has only one limitation, as, at the time of writing this article, you cannot send and receive as Friends and Family (FnF).
The feature is not available for Lesotho PayPal users; however, your citizenship is with Nigeria and not with Lesotho; that’s why this guide is necessary.
Answering the question Is Lesotho PayPal’s account secure? Yes, it is, and that is because I have been using them for the past 3 years without any issue.
When I started using the Lesotho PayPal account, I had no prior measures as to how to protect mine; but you will learn how to do that at the very end of this guide.
Can You Use Lesotho PayPal Account for Dropshipping?
Oh Yes, if you are planning to change the way you receive your payment. Lesotho PayPal is excellent since you can use your primary Nigerian documents when creating the account and provide them when your account gets the hammer.
Can Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers Use Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria?
Yes, if you are a blogger or internet marketer, you can open Lesotho PayPal Account in Nigeria and receive funds quickly.
Why I Wrote On How To Open Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
Well, I have had a bunch of requests from you to create a video on how to open a PayPal account in Nigeria that anybody can use. Instead, I decided to write on it.
This same guide is being sold by bloggers as PDF guides, but I’m sharing it with you for FREE.
Whatever you do with this guide is up to you, I am giving you a full proof guide you can use to Open Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria.
Requirements for How To open Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
If you are ready to open your Lesotho PayPal Account, I have listed the necessary information you need for this tutorial to be successful. The Requirements Includes:
- An Email Address: it will be used as a means where affiliate merchants, clients, bloggers, or anybody using a PayPal account can send you money. As well, you need to log in.
- A Valid Government issued ID: It can be your National ID, Voters Card, International Passport, Driver License, etc.
- Phone Number: Nigerian phone Number
- Your full Nigerian Address: Your Address must match the one on your Government-issued ID card.
If you have all the above requirements ready, you can proceed with creating your PayPal account.
Full Guide to Successfully Open and Verify Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
Below is the step by step guide on how to open and verify your Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria in less than 10 minutes. Kindly follow the steps carefully.
Step 1: Provide New Email and Create Password
Visit https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant or copy the link to your browser and load it. You should get a similar page to the below screenshot.
==> Click on the “Sign Up” Button Located at the top right-hand side of the Page and choose “Business Account.” as the type of account you wish to open.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a business; you will create a simple name to use now and update it later.
Step 2: Provide Legal Name, Phone and Business Address
==> On the Next Page, you will be asked to enter your email, type, or copy and paste your email address and click also continue to create a Password.
TIP: Always allow your chrome browser to suggest a password for you to use; it is safer and can take hackers at least ten years to crack such password.
The Page will ask you to enter;
- Your Name: Use the name as it appears on your Government ID
- Company Name: You can formulate a company, e.g., LuckyCheckin
- Phone Number: Click the badge and find Nigeria flag with country code +234 then select it.
IMPORTANT: While entering your number, remove the first zero from it, e.g., Instead of 09012345678, I will use 902345678.
- Address: Enter your real Nigerian Address and Postal Code as it appears to be in your office or home.
After providing all the required pieces of information, accept PayPal terms as seen on the screenshot where the arrow is pointing.
Step 3: Let PayPal Know What Type Of Business You Own
Here, you will be required your business details, do not panic for I have your back on this one.
Just enter the same details as seen on the screenshot below, and if you have a website, you can join it in the last column.
However, the business website URL is compulsory if you own an ecom site.
Move to the next step by clicking on “Continue.”
Step 4: Provide Your Personal Info (DOB and Identity)
This place is one of the most critical steps while creating the Lesotho PayPal account.
Anything you provide here will determine if your account can be reinstated when you get locked out or not. Therefore input every correct detail necessary as asked.
As you can see on the screenshot, I chose Nigeria as my Nationality, do the same except you are from Ghana or any other country, enter Nigeria as your Nationality.
Hit the “Continue” button.
I would like to say, Congratulations!
You have successfully learned the step by step guide on how to open a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria.
Now, you can boost it, but you have to verify your email and add your card to start using the account.
Verifying Your Lesotho PayPal Email Address
To verify your newly opened Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria, kindly check your email inbox and you will see an email from PayPal asking you to verify your account. Click the Confirm Email Address button. That’s it, your email is confirmed.
Before you go on to link your card with your Lesotho PayPal account, read. You must know which card works well with the PayPal account. If you use the wrong card, it will be rejected anytime you try to add it.
The problem could any of the following.
Insufficient funds For Lesotho PayPal Verification
The card you are trying to add has inadequate funds for PayPal to remove their confirmation fee. You are required to have at least $3 (=N=1500) in your account for PayPal to confirm that you own the card. After you verify your account, PayPal will refund your money back to you.
Your Card Has Expired or Not a Type of Card Accepted.
Credit card, debit card, or Prepaid can be used to verify PayPal account, however not all cards are accepted by PayPal.
I use Wema Bank Mastercard, which is accepted by PayPal because PayPal is not a 3D payment gateway. Wema Bank has now made it easy for you, and they have a virtual card that is in the dollar, you can shop anywhere in the world with it. Except for 3D payment gateways.
What Type of Card Can You Use To Verify Your Lesotho PayPal Account?
If you have any of the following cards, you are ready to proceed with adding and verifying your Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria. If not so, check and see the convenient one you can collect from your banks and use.
- FCMB Dollar MasterCard
- GTbank Mastercard
- UBA Mastercard or Visa Prepaid Card
- Alat by Wema MasterCard or Alat Dollar Card
- Access Bank Visa Card
- StanbicIBTC Mastercard
All of the above-listed cards work seamlessly with PayPal account Verification if you have any of them proceed to the next step on how to verify your PayPal account.
Just make sure you have $3 equivalent in your Naira account or Dollar card to proceed.
How To Verify Lesotho PayPal Account in Nigeria
Do you have your card ready? Let’s get you verified in just a few minutes, shall we?
- Login to your Lesotho PayPal account dashboard, and you will see an orange like a flag with text in front of it asking you to Link and Confirm your Debit or Credit card. Below it, click see details or got to https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/mymoney
Once the page loads, choose to link a credit card, a page like this should load for you.
- Now, enter your card number in the first column
- Year of Expiration of the card in the third column, you can find it at the front area of your card below the numbers, e.g., 11/22|
- Enter the CVV code of your card into the fourth column is the last 3 digit codes found at the back of your card.
- Proceed with the Lesotho PayPal verification by clicking on Link Card
- Accept the next question, and your account will be debited with a least 700 to 800 naira.
- Wait for some few minutes for the alert to come up, and it should contain something this *PP1232PP
- Now copy ONLY the 4 digit number in the code and navigate to the card you added earlier.
- Click on the “Confirm Card” label and verify that you own the card by entering the 4 digit number you copied earlier and click “Confirm.”
Booyah, your PayPal account is verified.
How To Protect Your Lesotho PayPal Account from Getting Limited or Ban.
Follow these rules, and the Days of your Lesotho PayPal account In Nigeria shall be prolonged. Failure to adhere to the regulations, OYO is your name. Know them like you know your times’ table.
- Never Request Charge Back or Perform a foul Transaction that will require you to request a chargeback using your PayPal account.
Do this: Contact the person you mistakenly sent the wrong amount to and ask them to use the refund feature in PayPal to keep your money the way it is. It will help both of you to avoid unnecessary charges when.
- If you want to learn how to withdraw your PayPal funds in Nigeria =N=362, see my video on YouTube, it will help you. You can also use exchange platforms to sell or buy your PayPal funds in Nigeria at a fair rate.
- Avoid login in from private Tab or Just any device you find, dedicate either your PC or Smartphone to using PayPal whenever the need arises.
- Never use VPN to log in; your Lesotho PayPal account does not need you to change your IP before you can access it. Instead, use the URL to log in anytime you want to do so.==>> https://www.paypal.com/signin?country.x=LS&locale.x=en_LS
- Finally, if your PayPal account gets limited, you can call this number 1-402-935-2050 to lay your complaint with the number you used in registering your account. get your account support pin and provide it when they ask you to do so at https://www.paypal.com/ls/selfhelp/contact/cal
Wrapping Up on How To Open Lesotho PayPal account In Nigeria
I hope this article has helped you; however, I’d still like to know that one problem you are facing with PayPal, do not hesitate to share it with me.
Quick Recap On Creating Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
What are the Four Steps to open Lesotho PayPal Account in Nigeria?
- Click the sign-up link and provide your new email with Password
- Provide legal business name and account holders name
- Tell Paypal the kind of Business that you own
- Provide your DOB, Nationality, and Government Issued ID Number
Have Questions on how to open a Lesotho PayPal account In Nigeria? You can share them via the comments section, and I will reply to them ASAP.
Table Of Interest
- 1 Why Should You Open a Lesotho PayPal account in Nigeria?
- 2 Is it Secure to Open a Lesotho PayPal Account in Nigeria?
- 3 Can You Use Lesotho PayPal Account for Dropshipping?
- 4 Can Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers Use Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria?
- 5 Why I Wrote On How To Open Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
- 6 Full Guide to Successfully Open and Verify Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria
- 7 Verifying Your Lesotho PayPal Email Address
- 8 Linking Card to PayPal account.
- 9 What Type of Card Can You Use To Verify Your Lesotho PayPal Account?
- 10 How To Verify Lesotho PayPal Account in Nigeria
- 11 How To Protect Your Lesotho PayPal Account from Getting Limited or Ban.
- 12 Wrapping Up on How To Open Lesotho PayPal account In Nigeria
- 13 Quick Recap On Creating Lesotho PayPal Account In Nigeria