Studying past questions are a valuable part of exam preparation and help keep revision focused on important focus whilst practicing the pattern of the questions.
Here is the original Past Questions and Answers for Delta State University (DELSU), this is to help you get prepared for the upcoming Post utme screening examination. We have made the past questions and answers available so everyone will be able to get it and prepare ahead of time for the screening examination.
Why you need Past Question for Delsu
Past question papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provides students with deeper insight into how the forthcoming exams is likely to look and the key topics or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for an exams it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers as it will help you to be more time conscious and delve deeper.
How is Past Question for Delsu Pattern?
Questions will come in sections and it will draw questions from the Use of English Language, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and one course in your chosen field of study.
The Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the federal scholarship Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Past Question for Delsu
The life of a professional sportsman is hectic. Consider his typical day. As soon as he wakes up in the money, he jumps out of bed hurriedly and wears his..70..promptly, he goes out to ..71..for an hour or so, covering a few miles. However, on some other days, he might choose to practice with skipping…72..at home. Having completed whichever one it is, he goes in for a shower and dresses for the day’s training..73..this phase varies according to his specialty. If he is a boxer, he goes into the…74..to deal with the punching bag and later with a sparring partner, usually under the watchful…75..of his coach. If he is a sprinter, he engages in continuous practice..76.. his performance with a stopwatch.
1. In the passage above the number 71 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
2. In the passage above the number 72 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
3. In the passage above the number 73 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
4. In the passage above the number 74 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
B. sports club
C. sports centre
5. In the passage above the number 75 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions for Delsu and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!