Just in case you’re looking to go into any school of Nursing in Nigeria and would love to increase your chances of getting admitted into any School of Nursing of your choice in Nigeria, this post will provide you with all the resources you need to make this a reality. Make sure you read to the end and follow these instructions carefully.
We are glad to inform you that we now have complete and up-to-date Nursing School Past Questions and Answers for download in PDF format. So, if you want to gain admission into any higher institution in Nigeria, it is time to get our up-to-date Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the exams.
School of Nursing School past question papers is a necessary tool recommended to all prospective students. Mostly for students aiming at achieving success in the forthcoming 2022 admission for various Nigerian Universities.
Why You Need School of Nursing Past Questions
The School of Nursing Entrance Exams Past Questions and answers have been uploaded on this page. Candidates who will be going in for the School of Nursing Entrance Examination can now get their past questions on this page as they prepare for the entrance examination.
School of Nursing Past Questions has a great advantage on students preparing for this entrance examination such as follows;
‣ Firstly, It enlightens you on the scope of the examination
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ Furthermore, You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from. Past Question for Nursing Examination
‣ Additionally, it equips you beforehand.
Sample Nursing School Past Questions and Answers
The sample nursing past questions have been uploaded on this page for free. Interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material. To get the complete and updated version of this material, kindly follow the steps below on how to purchase to get your copy. Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address after successful payment.
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
A. rhizoidsWaec Result
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
6. Which of the following parts of a cell is living?
A. cell wall
C. food vacuole
D. calcium oxalate
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nursing Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Question for Nursing Examination, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!