Examination is believed to be the true test of knowledge but many times, when we do not prepare effectively for it it becomes a snare no matter how simple we think it is. WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on Past Question Papers in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Past Question Papers in PDF
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Past Question Papers in PDF Format is the compilation of all the past Questions and their answers. past question for different examination stored in our bank and we are willing to share it with you in order to ease your stress.
We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Jamb Past Questions And Answer in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Past Question Papers in PDF Format have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors in any exams you write and give you an edge over them. Pounds
With the proper use of our original Past Question Papers in PDF Format, you will definitely pass your examination and come out with flying colors smiling. We will send it to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Past Question Papers in PDF Format Patterned
Past Question Papers in PDF Format are given to you according to the original pattern of the exams that you are about to write. For instance, post utme questions are strictly a multiple-choice question pattern. professional examinations always have the theory and sometimes objectives and or subjective questions. So we pattern it in accordance with the examination standard.
We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Question Papers in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Past Question Papers in PDF Download
There are several reasons why you will need to download/get this past question. But for the purpose of clarity, we will explain a few. You need this past question for the following reasons;
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Past Question Papers in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC GCE Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
The questions below are the WAEC 2020 Economics Practice Questions. Go through them and be ready to score high in your WAEC 2020 Economics Examination.
1. Developments outside a given firm that reduce the firm’s costs are called
A. internal economics
B. external economics
C. external diseconomies
D. optimum effects
ANSWER: B (external economics)
2. If at 10K per kg, 1000kg of yam were purchased, the resultant point elasticity of demand is
ANSWER: C (1)
3. A situation in which all inputs are doubled and output also doubles is known as
A. constant proportions
B. increasing returns to scale
C. constant returns
D. constant returns to scale.
ANSWER: D (constant returns to scale)
WAEC Economic Essay (theory)
1. The table below represents a traveler’s consumption of bottles of Coca-Cola. Study it carefully and answer the questions that follow:-
|No. of Bottles||Total Utility||Marginal Utility|
(a) Determine the missing figures D, E, F, G and H.
(b) Draw the demand curve for the traveller’s consumption of Coca-Coca.
(c) Explain the law of diminishing marginal utility as the basis for the slope of the traveller’s demand curve.
2. (a) Distinguish between economic activities and an economic system.
(b) Explain the following terms:
3. (a) With the aid of a diagram, explain a minimum price.
(b) State any five measures by which a minimum price for agricultural products can be made effective.
4. (a) Describe the output method of measuring the gross domestic product of a country.
(b) How is the net national product at factor cost obtained from gross domestic product?
(c) State two problems associated with the output method.
The past question given above is just a perfect example of a particular past question paper. we have them in stock all the past questions and their correct answers and we urge you to get it now.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Babcock University Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!