Download PTDF Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF to prepare for the upcoming PTDF scholarship selection exam. This PTDF scholarship past questions and answers will help you succeed in the ptdf scholarship test.
Students who use our past questions and answers give testimonies on how it helped them scale through the examination with excellent grades. This past question is a compilation of all the questions that have been asked in previous years.
Why you need PTDF Past Questions PDF
You need this past question for the following under listed reasons; Getting the Past Questions and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. You will be losing out if you don’t get a copy for yourself.
One reason to use past questions is to form an excellent basis for revision in preparation for examinations and the prevention of future mistakes by having a clear focus.
How is PTDF Past Questions PDF Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of PTDF Past Questions PDF
(1) When an ant bites a person, which irritating chemical it(ant) injects into his (person) body?
- Acetic acid
- Citric acid
- Tartaric acid
- Formic acid
(2) The intensity of Earthquakes is measured on
- Richter scale
- Beaufort scale
(3) Superconductivity is a material property associated with
- cooling a substance without a phase change
- frictionless liquid flow
- a lossof thermal resistance
- a loss of electrical resistance
(4) ____________ is the ability of an operating system to control the activities of multiple programs at the same time.
(5) The water flow is reversed.
How long will it take to fill a pool with avolume of 1000 liters when the large tube is removed?
Given data: Rate of flow = 10 [liter/sec]
- 50 seconds
- 100 seconds
- 200 seconds
- 1000 seconds
How to Buy
Click here to get
How are you sure we will deliver the Social Studies Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck