This PTDF/Scholarship fund requires applicants to have a full-time admission letter into any of the Federal Universities. A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an oil and gas related field or a 2.2 with a minimum working experience of 2 years in the oil and gas industry. The course of study should be related to the oil and gas industry.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Ptdf past questions to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Ptdf past questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Ptdf past questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to scholarship candidates to answer to screen only those who are successful and then get awarded with a scholarship.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Ptdf past questions
Many candidates who got this Ptdf past questions from us have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Ptdf past questions, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and be awarded the scholarship. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Ptdf past questions Patterned
Normally, the Ptdf past questions is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Ptdf past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of PTDF Past Questions in PDF Download
Petroleum Technology Development Fund – PTDF is not an easy exam, This exam will qualify you to be awarded the scholarship if you can perform well. therefore, If you want to have such an opportunity then get the past question and prepare well for the exams. Other reasons why you need this past question are:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
PTDF Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Ptdf past questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- Each occupation has its own …………; bankers, lawyers, and computer professionals, for example, all use among themselves language which outsiders have difficulty following.
- A. merits
- B. disadvantages
- C. rewards
- D. jargon
- E. problems. Answer: D
- ………… by nature, Amaechi spoke very little even to his own family Members
- A. garrulous
- B. equivocal
- C. taciturn
- D. arrogant
- E. gregarious. Answer: D
- Biological clocks are of such adaptive value to living organisms, that we would expect most organisms to ……….. them.
- A. clear – avoid
- B. meager – evolve
- C. significant – eschew
- D. obvious – possess
- E. ambivalent – develop. Answer: A
- The peasants were the least ………. of all people, bound by tradition and by superstitions.
- A. free – fettered
- B. enfranchised – rejected
- C. enthralled – tied
- D. pinioned – limited
- E. conventional – encumbered. Answer: B
- Many people in Africa at that time believed that spices help preserve food; however, Hall found that many marketed spices were ………….. moulds and yeasts.
- A. devoid of
- B. teeming with
- C. improved by
- D. destroyed by
- E. active against bacteria. Answer: B
- If there is nothing to absorb the energy of sound waves, they travel on ………….. , but their intensity ………… as they travel further from their source.
- A. erratically – mitigates
- B. eternally – alleviates
- C. forever – increases
- D. steadily – stabilizes
- E. indefinitely – diminishes. Answer: E
- The two artists differed markedly in their temperaments; Ola was reserved and courteous, Emeka ………….. and boastful.
- A. phlegmatic
- B. choleric
- C. constrained
- D. tractable
- E. stoic. Answer: E
- The intellectual flexibility inherent in a multicultural nation has been …………… in classrooms where emphasis on British-American literature has not reflected the cultural …………. of our country.
- A. eradicated – unanimity
- B. encouraged – aspirations
- C. stifled – diversity
- D. thwarted – uniformity
- E. inculcated – divide. Answer: D
- The conclusion of his argument, while…………., is far from………….
- A. stimulating – interesting
- B. worthwhile – valueless
- C. esoteric – obscure
- D. germane – relevant
- E. abstruse – incomprehensible. Answer: A
- In the middle Ages, the ……….of the great cathedrals did not enter into the architects’ plans; almost invariably a cathedral was positioned haphazardly in ……………. surroundings.
- A. situation – incongruous
- B. location – apt
- C. ambience – salubrious
- D. durability – convenient
- E. majesty – grandiose. Answer: C
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for PTDF Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Ptdf past questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!