This is a highly selective institution. Hence, only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. Note that, the aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students.
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into UNIBEN is secured. You still have the Post UTME exam to write. Thereby, you need past questions and it will be of help to you in the examination.
Why you need Uniben Utme Past Questions
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is Uniben Utme Past Questions Pattern?
The Uniben Post utme exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format, essay and practicals but not all courses give practical exams to candidate. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence.
Sample of Uniben Utme Past Questions
From the alternative provided in the question below select the one which is most appropriately completes the sentence:
Had he known that it would rain, he ________ his umbrella with him.
A) would have taking
B) was going to take
C) would be taking
D) would have taken
E) would take
The correct answer is D.
After have, has and had, the verb that will follows must be past participle.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!