It is necessary for every candidates that had UI cut-off mark in JAMB to prepare well before the Post UTME screening exercise. The truth is if you want to succeed you have to prepare well for the post UTME screening exercise.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for this examination so you can achieve the desired success. That is the more reason why you need to have a copy of this Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it.
Student who have used our past questions and answers give testimonies on how it helped them scale through examination with flying colors and this pushed us to make available this past questions for you with 100% assurance that the questions are usually repeated or rephrased in the examination which will amount to gaining admission into the university with flying colors.
Remember, scoring high in JAMB doesn’t mean you should relax. And, then when the day to exams is fast approaching, you begin to rush over preparation for the post utme. This will not help you score well and gain admission. Get your past questions and begin to prepare for the upcoming examination right now and be confident that your admission is sure. See the reasons you need a copy below;
Why you need University of Ibadan Past Question
- Since past questions get repeated each year, it will be easy for you to recognize repeated or rephrased questions and answer with ease and speed in the examination hall.
- It gives you knowledge on the number of questions given and allocated time.
- Also, it gives exposure to the marking scheme.
How is University of Ibadan Past Question Pattern?
The University of ibadan post utme exams is always patterned in objectives (multiple choice) format and it is not in CBT. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of University of Ibadan Past Questions
In questions, 1-5 below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
1. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
The answer is C
2. The discussion became animated.
The answer is B
3. Rich citizens are often niggardly in their ways.
The answer is C
4. The musician’s popularity is beginning to decline.
The answer is B
5. Olu promised to look out for her next time he is in town
(D)take care of
The answer is B
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!