The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology to use and prepare adequately for the WAEC exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them to obtain their final year SSCE certificate.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Waec past Questions in PDF Format
All those who have bought our Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology t have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology, you will definitely pass the waec exams in all of your subjects This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology Patterned
Normally, the Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology is in a multiple-choice, essay, and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology Download
If you don’t have all the waec past questions for the subjects you are writing, you may not really come out successful and you might have to write again next time. So if you are serious about clearing all of your papers, then you need this past question for the following reasons:
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
- Which of the following groups of animal do not possess a nervous system? (a) Porifera (b) Cnidaria (c) Platyhelminthes (d) Nematoda
- The structural and pointed similarities in paramecium and Euglena are in the (a) Shape of locomotory organs (b) blunt anterior and pointed posterior (c) presence of micro and mega nuclei in both. (d) presence of anterior and posterior contractile vacuoles
- Which of the following organisms cannot exist freely on its own? (a) Chlamydomonas (b) Amoeba (c) Paramecium (d) Plasmodium
the diagram below is an illustration of an Arthropod. Study it and answer question 4
- The Arthropod in the diagram is not an insect because it (a) has a big head which is almost equal to the “thorax. (b) has eight lets and no wings (c) does not have visible eyes on it head (d) has head, thorax and abdomen
- Which of the following cell organelles is the site for the production of ATP? (a) Lysosome (b) Nucleus (c) Mitochondrion (d) Ribosome
- An example of osmosis in plants is the (a) movement of water through the xylem (b) loss of water vapour from stomata (c) transaction of food through the phloem (d) absorption of water from the soil by the root.
- The organism that can carry out both autrophic and heterotrophic modes of nutrition is (a) Chlamydomonas (b) Eudorina (c) Euglena (d) Spirogyra
The diagram below illustrates a part of human skeleton. Study it and answer questions 8 to 10
- The diagram represent the bones of the (a) upper arm (b) lower arm (c) upper leg (d) lower leg
- Which of the labeled parts articulates with the head of the trochlea to form a hinge point? (a) I (b) II (c) III (d) IV
- The labeled part that provides surface for the attachment of the triceps is (a) I (b) II (c) III (d) IV
The diagram below illustrates
- The transverse section of (a) dicotyledonous root (b) monocotyledonous root (c) dicotyledonous stem (d) monocotyledonous stem
- Which of the following actions does not occur during exhalation in man? (a) Thoracic cavity decreases in volume (b) Diaphragm flattens (c) Ribs move down and in (d) Air pressure increases in the thoracic cavity
The diagram below is an illustration of the urinary tubule in a mammal. Study it and answer question 13 to 15.
- Which of the following substances is found in part labeled II only? (a) Lipid (b) Protein (c) Salts (d) Water
- The part which contain the lowest concentration of urea is labeled (a) I (b) II (c) III (d) IV
- Which of the following substances is greater in concentration in the part labeled IV when compared to that of the part labeled I? (a) Lipid (b) Glucose (c) Urea (d) Uric acid
- Deamination of amino acids in the liver produces (a) blood sugar (b) glycogen (c) bile (d) urea
- Which of the following glands also serves as an exocrine gland? (a) Ovary (b) Pancreas (c) Adrenal (d) Thyroid
- Which of the following sequences is the correct route of the transmission of impulses along a reflex arc?
(a) Receptor → sensory neurone → synapse intermediate neurone → synapse → motor neurone effector
(b) Receptor → motor neurone → synapse → intermediate neurone → synapse → sensory neurone → effector
(c) Effector → intermediate neurone → synapse → motor neurone → synapse →sensory neurone → receptor
(d) Effector → motor neurone → synapse → sensory neurone → synapse → intermediate neurone → receptor
- when viewing an object that is close to the human eye, the (a) eye lens becomes thin. (b) ciliary muscles relax (c) suspensory ligaments become taut. (d) eye lens become fat
The diagram below is an illustration of the human sperm. Study it and answer questions 20 and 21
- The part labeled I is the (a) acrosome (b) nucleus (c) mitochondrion (d) tail
- The function of the part labeled II is to (a) fuse with the ovum during fertilization (b) generate the energy for the sperm to swim to the fallopian tube (c) help the sperm to swim forward (d) dissolve the membrane of the egg during fertilization.
- Which of the following types of placentation is not common amongst syncarpous pistils? (a) Marginal (b) Axile (c) Parietal (d) Free central
- The complex energy-rich organic matter which living organisms need for life is (a) water (b) air (c) food (d) mineral salts
- Which of the following processes are associated with photosynthesis? I. Energy from sunlight is absorbed II Carbon dioxide is evolved III Oxygen is given off IV Glucose is synthesized.
I and II only (b) I, II and IV only (c) I, III and IV only (d) I, II, III and IV
- Which of the following functions is associated with calcium in plants? Formation of (a) Cell wall (b) Ribosomes. (c) Proteins (d) Cell membrane
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC BIOLOGY Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Waec Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!